Who would of thought it, we finally hit 11 years of marraige and still sleep in the same bed. All right, turthfully it has been the best 11 years of my life, minus some time I spent in college. Oh come on, you all know I can't be so sincere all the time, if ever.
Things are moving along well with the girls. Christy is really starting to grow. 27 weeks. We recently completed our "Expecting Multiples" class. thanks to those for warning how much fun those classes would be. They were informative and a little to graphic at times. I mean, why watch another woman have a child when you are surrounded by 7 women who are having twins. There was some tension that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
11 years in the same bed... you should at least get a new mattress.
Post a Comment